Monday, May 16, 2011

Pink Yoked Dress

 

I finished DD's dress a few days ago and finally got around to dressing her up and taking pictures--taking pictures of a fully mobile 10 month old is a feat in and of itself. :P

Yep.  She's a ham.

I got the fabric from Joann's for 3.99 a yard.  It's a really nice quality cotton.  I used Liz's infant dress pattern (and yes I did a mock-up--or rather three.  Miss-E doesn't seem to be average, but of course, I knew that already :D).  I have always wanted to do a yoked style, and this was the perfect chance! The sleeves are the loose style sleeves.  It closes with hooks and eyes in the back.  It's sewn 100% by hand (I seem to be doing things by hand more and more :)). 

I am SO very pleased with how it came out!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD! What a precious little treasure!!! She is so lovely!!! Look at that smile!!!! (And well done with the dress too!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable. :) The dress is also outstanding. :)

    ReplyDelete