Monday, October 17, 2011

Chemise and A Big Project...


 I finished my chemise that I started back when the power went out for 5 1/2 days! I used 100% cotton muslin and it's sewn 100% by hand.  I used Kay Gnagey's Simplicity pattern 2890.  It went together really well and I'm very pleased with how it came out.

I am currently working on what's-turning-into-a-big project: an article/pamphlet/book for new lady reenactors.  I will be posting it on here as a free resource that you all will be able to print and hand out or read online.  It's turning out to be a lengthy piece of literature, so hang in there, I think it will be worth it ;)


  1. I look forward to your article/pamphlet/book.

    The chemise looks perfect. Beautiful work.

  2. Yay, can't wait to see your writing.