Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finished Hood

I finally finished my winter hood! The outer is wool remnants left over from "the boys" shell jackets. The lining and ties are silk twill from FFC (Fashion Fabrics Club). I sewed it 100% by hand! Its the first thing I've done completely by hand and I must admit, I'm quite proud of it! :) I used Sarah Jane Meister's (Her Blog) hood pattern and it went together great! Thanks Sarah for sharing your pattern! If you want to see the pattern go to the list of her other blogs and click on the Historical Clothing Pattern Blog. So here's the pictures! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment